News & Upcoming Events
We are excited to launch "Demandforce" - the new system that allows us to better communicate with our clients. Make sure we have your current email address and cell phone number so that you can benefit from:
- Receiving reminders for what your pet is due for
- The ability to schedule appointments online or straight from your cell phone
- Newsletters that go out a few times a year
- Great deals and offers that can save you money on your pet's visit
- The ability to write reviews and survey our hospital and our services
- Receive text and/or email confirmations of your upcoming appointments
Demandforce allows you to choose how you want us to communicate with you so that we can provide you and your pet the best care possible. If you're already a client, please let us know if you haven't received your "Welcome Email" from Demandforce! That email allows you to choose and set your contact preferences.
Dog Days of Summer
Saturday June 21st from 10am-1:30pm
We'll be there, will you?!
Next: To Be Announced
Next Vaccine Clinic
Date to be determined this summer
Space Limited - Appointments Required!
- Please call ahead to make sure your dog(s) and/or cat(s) can get in!
- Existing & new patients welcome!
- FREE exam by Dr. Dan with the purchase of any vaccine(s)
- Other services offered too (Heartworm test, microchips, fecal tests, toenail trims, etc.)
Dr. Dan is now a board member of both the Sacramento Valley Veterinary Medical Association (SVVMA) and SVVMA Charitable Foundation.
Awards For KFVP!
Business of the Year for 2011
From The Elk Grove Citizen
Elk Grove Best in Business Award - Neighborhood Pioneer
From the City of Elk Grove
We would like to thank the Citizen and Keri Wood, the City of Elk Grove, our clients, and all of the staff at KFVP for helping us to become the best that we can be! We look forward to finding new ways to exceed your expectations and give back to the community!
Metacam Rebate Checks
If you've gotten Metacam from us you should be receiving (or have received) a rebate check from Boehringer Ingelheim in the amount of $5 -10 good for use at Kittel Family Veterinary Practice. The BI rep has let us know that the check comes in an envelope that could look like an advertisement...so make sure you don't throw it away!
Pet Health Insurance
If you don't have pet insurance...you should get it. If you need information about pet health insurance, give our office a call! We recommend Trupanion and Embrace - call us if your interested in getting your pet started on a free trial or either!